Saturday

Grad School Is CRAZY!!!!!

Yea...I'm back. Taking a break from work...which, ironically, is what this post is about.

I'm only one week into this thing called Grad School (Not even a full week, may I add), and I have done enough work to excrete on most student's month. This weekend alone I've been working on a Paper, FOUR Film Proposals, reading TWO scripts, and setting up a casting call for class with my Brothers and Sisters of the Struggle.

Sheesh...

When they said hit the ground running, they weren't playing. BUT, I'm in no way complaining...well, maybe a little. Let me restate that I suppose.

I'm not complaining about being in Grad School, in no way. I thoroughly enjoy all of my classes thus far and both of the Professor's I've had the pleasure of meeting are equal parts great as they are entertaining.

What I am complaining about is the workload...but I suppose it's expected of me. Be careful what you ask for...very true indeed. Because when they say accelerated, oh...THEY MEAN ACCELERATED. Like, v-12 accelerated. Like, Road Runner accelerated. Like...yea, by now I think you get the point.

Getting acclimated to the City of Chicago, always good. But I still have many neighborhoods to visit. Still haven't found my niche, but I've got plenty of time.

!!!BLOG RELATED UPDATE!!!

I think that once a month I'm going to compile a Downloadable Mixtape of samples...Don't quote me on that one...It all depends on how I feel.

One thing that I def intend upon doing is adding more photography...as in, my photography...


In other news, Football is back on...so for now, I'm happy.


Alright, I'm off to do more work. Maybe I'll post again soon...it all depends on how much work I'm assigned in the coming week.

You know where to find me...

~Bouier

No comments:

Post a Comment