Friday

Summer of 2010

I know its a bit early to consider what's being done in Summer of 2010, but at the rate my life moves I need to plan this ahead of time.

Trying to find someone/place that will allow me to couch crash during the summer. Looking for folks that I know in either LA, NY (or Tristate area that's close enough to commute to NY)

I'm looking to take a few Meisner and Method Acting Classes, as well as possibly paint...on some true Artsy/BoHo/Hippie shit. Mainly the first two however. I'm looking to take the classes to learn new things to add to my Director's Bag-O-Tricks; strengthening my craft essentially.

Not sure what proper compensation is for something of this sort...but I'll gladly cook, clean, wash clothes/dishes, be a handyman/man of the house, and various other things in exchange for room and board (all of which would have to be agreed upon prior to, and yes...there will be a contract). Hell, I'll be a Personal Assistant...to an extent...Any other compensation could be discussed outside of this note, leaving a lot up to negotiation.

I'm not sure of exact dates yet, I have to look into classes and I probably won't research that until over Christmas Break. I just want to get some sort of living arrangement etched in stone before I do anything else, even if its only a gentleman's agreement for now.

If you or someone you know would be open to this, please comment on the note or shoot me a message ASAP.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment