Wednesday

What I'm Listening To...06/10/09

For those who know me, they know that I have a more than eclectic taste in music. So I decided to share a few of the joints that I'm checking out as of recent with you.



Mos Def - The Ecstatic
Current Fave Tracks: Quiet Dog Bite Hard, Casa Bey, No Hay Nada Mas, Pistola, Auditorium ft. Slick Rick



The Yoshida Brothers - III
Current Fave Tracks: Cherry Blossoms in Winter, Morricone



Lenny Kravitz - 5
Current Fave Tracks: Thinking of You, I Belong To You



Polyphonic Spree - Together We're Heavy
Current Fave Tracks: Section 12 (Hold Me Now), Section 18 (Everything Starts at the Seam)



Foreign Exchange - Leave it All Behind
Current Fave Tracks: If She Breaks Your Heart, Valediction, Sweeter Than You, Daykeeper, Take Off The Blues



Nujabes - Modal Soul
Current Fave Tracks: World's End Rhapsody, Modal Soul, Music is Mine, Horizon



Enjoy,

~Bouier

1 comment:

  1. Havent heard the rest but "5" and "Modal Soul" are definitely victories.

    ~Milarkie

    ReplyDelete